Amara 20 & Studio 2 Frame Package
Note: Price doesn't include delivery cost. Please call 02 9621 4000 for freight charges.
Meet your match with the new HQ Amara 20. Offering you an experience in quality, precision, and unlimited quilting possibilities, it is perfect for your style of quilting.
Twenty inches of creativity at your fingertips. From baby quilts to king-size, the HQ Amara is the perfect fit for your style of quilting. The HQ Amara 20 is designed for use with the HQ Studio2 Frame, available in Australia on a 12 foot frame, everything you need for free-motion quilting right out of the box.
- 20″ of brightly-lit throat space
- Pinpoint Needle Laser
- Easy-Set Tension™
7-inch colour touchscreen (add the Pro-Stitcher® and use that tablet for your machine display instead.
- Menu-controlled QuiltMaster™ LED lighting package: throat, needlebar, and bobbin.
- QuiltMaster™ front handlebars: independently adjustable, ergonomic with integrated micro handles
- QuiltMaster™ servo-controlled stitch regulation (perfect stitches, every time)
- Programmable handlebar buttons
- Stitching speeds up to 2,500 stitches per minute
- Consistent stitch quality from 4-24 stitches per inch
- Two modes of stitch regulation: Precision or Cruise
- Five convenient built-in tie-off stitches
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Manual mode with three customizable preset speeds
- Pro-Stitcher ready! All necessary cabling is pre-installed inside
- Handi Feet®- compatible; (ruler foot and open-toe foot)
- On-screen hand wheel
- Magnetic Tool Minder Collar
- Bobbin-use estimator
- Front power switch
- Thread-break sensor and alarm
- Stitch counter
- Easy needle change
- Needle-stop up/down control
- Five basting Stitches
- Pro-Stitcher (computer-guided quilting)
- Quilt from from Back Kit: rear handlebars, laser light, and pantograph
- Groovy Board adapter / stylus
- HQ Steady-Fit™ Ruler Base
- HQ Electromagnetic Channel Locks
- Horizontal Spool Pin
- 27-Inch HQ Super Leader
- HQ couching feet, HQ Echo Feet, Glide Foot, and HQ Sure Foot
- Contact your local dealer for pricing on an additional 2 foot section to reduce the frame to 10 foot.
UPGRADE YOUR AVANTE TODAY!
- New servo motor – with quicker reaction on corners and points
- Fast down the straights – 2500 stitches per minute
- 20” Throat
New pin point needle laser
Full independently adjustable handle bars
On screen hand wheel to operate the hand wheel front
Duo load frame – providing better visual
- Easy set tension
Magnetic tool minder
Note: Images/videos used are for illustrative purposes only.
Hobbysew will call you and discussed delivery and costs involved.
With high-end machines, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.