Janome Skyline S3 (7mm HS) | Computerised Quilting Machine
Skyline S3 (7mm HS) | Quilting Machine
- Quilting Kit (including Table) PN 863407000 $199
*Offer valid from 1st April 2018 to 31st May 2018 or while stocks last.
The new Skyline S3 is the perfect sister to the S5 and is also jam-packed with powerful features. The Skyline Range has been designed for every type of sewing - every day, home décor, high fashion, patchwork and quilting. The Skyline S3 has a 310mm long arm (over 12”) with 210mm of work area to the right of the needle and an arm space of 120mm ( 4.7” ) high giving you plenty of room to cope with those bigger projects.
With a great range of 120 stitches including a choice of 7 styles of buttonholes plus an alphabet, the Skyline S3 offers creativity on every sewing project. Just flip up the top cover on the machine to view the huge variety of 7mm wide stitch styles available. The stitch quality is excellent at speeds of up to 820spm whilst the special built-in features will help you cope with almost any sewing challenge. Pivot on corners with the needle up/down feature, control the maximum sewing speed for precision work, trim off threads with the built-in automatic thread cutter, thread the needle automatically … everything you need to make your sewing easier.
- Machine Size – W504xH316xD236mm
- Work Space - 8¼" or 210mm to right of needle
- Free Arm – 8” or 205mm
- Embossed Measures - the sewing bed has embossed measurements in cm’s & inches
- Machine Screen - bright backlit LCD touch screen
- Quick Reference Stitch Chart - in lid of machine
- Easy Stitch Selection – Easy touch selection panel including stitch function/editing buttons
- Sewing Speed – 70 - 820 stitches per minute
- Stitches - 120 built-in stitches + alpha numeric font (Block)
- Buttonholes - 7 different styles of auto one-step buttonhole
- Stitch Width - up to 7mm
- Stitch Length - up to 5mm
- Mirror imaging – individual stitches + stitches in a stitch combination can be mirror imaged
- Startover - the startover key resets the stitch to the beginning. Great for decorative stitches and stitch combinations
- Fonts – 1 font (Block in English, European and Cyrillic)
- Drop Feed - Yes
- Superior Plus feed system - 7 piece feed dog; no more fabric slipping, puckering and shifting
- Foot Pressure Dial - 7 levels
- Needle Threader - built-in, easy to use
- Needle Plate - has patented needle plate markings for precision sewing with needle drop position, angle marks and sewing guides in front of the sewing foot for perfect placement
- Easy-Set-Bobbin - yes
- Needle Positions - 71
- Thread Cutter - automatic programmable thread cutter; cuts top & bobbin thread at the same time, pulling top thread to the underside of the fabric. Also, manual thread cutter on machine face plate
- Easy Bobbin Winder – Yes with 5 cutters on base plate
- Stop/Start Button - can sew without foot control
- Needle Up/Down - you can set this function in the Set Menu. Default setting is down.
- Auto Lock-off Stitch Function - locks off your stitching at the push of a button, no more unravelled threads
- Reverse Button - able to sew in reverse, this function is not available on all stitches
- Lighting - 4 LED lights in 2 locations to illuminate your work area
- Storage - in the compartment under the machine lid also in the extension table front and back compartments
- Carry Handle - long handle slots neatly on the top of machine
- Foot Control – electronic
- Internal Frame - rigid die-cast aluminium frame for stable sewing at high speeds
- Machine Weight – 10 Kg
- Set of Janome Needles
- 4 Janome Plastic Bobbins
- Zigzag foot A
- Zipper foot E
- Satin stitch foot F
- Blind hem foot G
- Overcast foot M
- ¼ inch seam foot O
- Automatic buttonhole foot R
- Large spool holder x 2
- Small spool holder x 2
- Special spool holder x 2
- Seam ripper
- Extra spool pin (horizontal type)
- Lint brush (small)
- Power cord
- Electronic foot control
- Semi-hard fabric machine cover
- Instructional DVD
- Instruction Book
Hobbysew Guarantee and Manufacturer's Warranty:
A refund, exchange or credit may apply if goods*:
- Are proven faulty
- Have been wrongly described
- Different from what was advertised
Receipt as proof of purchase must be provided.
For more read the comprehensive Terms and Conditions.
Please choose carefully as we do not give refunds for:
- Change of mind
- Make a wrong decision
*Excludes all software and patterns due to copyright.
$9.95 Flat Rate for all orders under $250* to anywhere in Australia.
This item cannot be delivered to PO Boxes
This item cannot be delivered to the following areas:
SA Regional: 5701
WA Remote: 6740, 6743
NOTE: Please provide a residential or work postal address as we do not ship to PO Boxes. If you are located in a remote area, please provide an alternative shipping address within the nearest town centre as a signature is required on delivery.
Please note, all deliveries from Hobbysew will require a signature upon delivery.
In case of Furniture, there may be a variation on freight pricing due to the location. We will call to confirm once order is received.
*Excludes Koala Studios Furniture and Tailormade Furniture.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We deliver to AUSTRALIAN addresses only (No PO Boxes*). No international shipping and delivery. Apologies for the inconvenience.
*Exceptions apply depending on location such as very remote areas and mining sites.