Janome MC6600P Quilting and Sewing Machine - (7mm HS) semi industrial
MC6600P | Quilting and Sewing Machine (semi-industrial)
The Memory Craft 6600 Professional has the speed and precision critical to advanced sewing. The MC6600P contains loads of features created especially for quilters, including the AcuFeed system. AcuFeed: Layered Fabric Feeding System ensures your sewing and quilting are even, smooth and precise on all types of fabric. The AcuFeed foot is integrated with a unique seven-point feed dog system, so your fabric is guided perfectly from the top and the bottom. AcuFeed is a unique and innovative feature - once you try it you'll wonder how you ever lived without it!
- AcuFeed: Layered Fabric Feeding System
- 163 Stitches with On-Screen Manipulation
- Start/Stop Button
- Knee Lift
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- Wide Open Spaces
- Easy Needle Threader
- 163 Stitches across 4 modes
- 7 one-step, sensor buttonholes
- Block and script monogram stitches
- AcuFeed: Built-in layered fabric feeding system
- Enhanced backlit LCD screen with more stitch details
- Start/stop button
- Favorite stitch settings default
- Maximum sewing speed: 1000spm/Straight; 700spm/Zigzag
- Automatic thread cutter, with memory capability
- Speed control lever
- Arm and bed space: 9"" x 5"" (225mm x 120mm)
- Visible pressure gauge
- Jam-proof, magnetic, top-loading, full-rotary
- hook system
- Independent motor for bobbin winding
- External feed balancing dial
- 7-point feed dog
- Front access feed dog up/down control
- Adjustable stitch width from 0 to 7mm
- Adjustable stitch length from 0 to 5mm
- Individual stitch editing
- Combination stitch editing
- Turn over memory
- Recall memory bank
- Resumption set/last stitch recall
- Auto-lock, Lock-a-matic, and needle up/down quick command keys
- Vertical thread delivery system with dual thread
- guide bar
- Built-in needle threader
- 71 needle drop positions (including 15 left to right needle positions)
- Extra-high presser foot lift
- Twin needle guard
- Knee lifter
- Extended seam allowance guide
- Beep indicator shut-off
- 14 standard feet
- Denim sewing capabilities
- Large extension table
- 10 languages available on-screen
- Electronic foot control
- Sewing light
- Soft dust cover
Weight: 26.5lbs. (12 kg)
- Zigzag Foot A
- Overedge Foot C
- Rolled Hem Foot D
- Zipper Foot E
- Satin Stitch Foot F
- Blind Hem Foot G
- Cording Foot H
- Overcasting Foot M
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot R
- Set of Needles
- Lint Brush
- Seam Ripper
- Spool Holder (Large)
- Spool Holder (Small)
- Bobbins x 4
- Quilting Bar
- Basting/Darning Foot P-2
- 1/4" Seam Foot O
- Open Toe Satin Stitch Foot F-2
- Cloth Guide with Screw
- Quick Reference Chart
- Instruction Book
- Power Supply Cord
- Foot Control
- Accessory Box
- Knee Lifter
- Dual Feed Foot AD
- Instruction book
- Dust Cover
- Large Extension Table with adjustable legs
Note: Images used are for illustrative purposes only.
With high-end machines, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
Click on the brochure below for more information.
HOBBYSEW GUARANTEE AND MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY:
A refund, exchange or credit may apply if goods*:
- Are proven faulty
- Have been wrongly described
- Different from what was advertised
Receipt as proof of purchase must be provided.
For more read the comprehensive Terms and Conditions.
Please choose carefully as we do not give refunds for:
- Change of mind
- Make a wrong decision
*Excludes all software and patterns due to copyright.
$9.95 Flat Rate for all orders under $250* to anywhere in Australia.
NOTE: Please provide a residential or work postal address as we do not ship to PO Boxes. If you are located in a remote area, please provide an alternative shipping address within the nearest town centre as a signature is required on delivery.
Please note, all deliveries from Hobbysew will require a signature upon delivery.
*Excludes Koala Studios Furniture and Tailormade Furniture.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We deliver to AUSTRALIAN addresses only (No PO Boxes*). No international shipping and delivery. Apologies for the inconvenience.
*Exceptions apply depending on location such as very remote areas and mining sites.
Geraldine 2nd Feb 2017Newcastle
Thanks Hobbysew for all the information and help over the phone.
Edith 2nd Feb 2017Blackheath
I love this machine, so fast and capable. And nice and large throat.
Ruth 2nd Feb 2017Port Kembla
I was recommended by a sew buddy to buy this. – Thanks Grace – it is fantastic.
Olive 2nd Feb 2017Liverpool
Wow! Nice, quick and powerful.
Elsie 2nd Feb 2017Narellan
This is a workhorse, feels like it will go forever