Matilda's Own Matilda’s own - Polycotton/Wool 2.4m (width)
M650-240 Polycotton/Wool 2.4m $26.95
We have put together three of our all time best selling fibres to make what is our most balanced batting so far. Adding wool to our poly cotton increases loft and definition of quilting as well as making it suitable for all climates.
40% Polyester, 30% Cotton, 30% Wool, Medium LOFT
We have put together three of our all time best selling fibres to make what is our most balanced batting so far. Adding Wool to our
Poly cotton increases loft and definition of quilting as well as making it suitable for all climates.
All Matilda’s own wool fibres are pre-washed, pre-shrunk so you don’t have to.
• 2.4m wide, ideal for queen size quilts.
• Soft and easy to needle by hand or machine.
• Fine scrim to lock in fibres and prevent
• Great for those with allergies.
• Made in Australia from a unique blend of
fibres to increase loft and produce a very
• No resin, sprays, glues or bonding.
• Pre-washed and pre-shrunk.
To ensure that your batting lasts as long as
your quilt, please take the best of care when
washing. This batting is machine washable.
Matilda recommends washing with “Qwash”,
Matilda’s Own quilt fabric wash with a purpose
built wash formula, or a suitable pH-neutral,
low phosphate fabric wash.
• Residual shrinkage is 2.5%.
Note: Images used are for illustrative purposes only.