Janome DC6030 (7mm LS) Computerised Quilting/Sewing Machine
+ Bonuses Worth $109.94!
Double-sided bobbin box with 50pcs of bobbins.
Janome's Special Bonus items!
1 x Sewing Machine Carry Bag (Colours may vary depending on stock availability) $59.99
*Offer valid from 1st June 2018 to 31st Aug 2018 or while stocks last.
DC6030 (7mm LS) | Computerised Quilting/Sewing Machine
The Janome DC6030 is a really easy to use, fully computerised sewing machine and yet it is packed with so many powerful features.
Direct stitch selection, each stitch has its own dedicated stitch button. Each stitch button has a built-in light which illuminates when selected. The LCD screen shows selected stitch, recommended foot, default stitch width and length which you can change to suit your requirements. It offers a choice of 3 styles of 1-step buttonholes and a great range of stitches for all types of sewing.
Special features include pattern elongation up to 5 times normal length, a NEW easy set bobbin system, a NEW style auto bobbin winder system, built-in needle threader, automatic thread cutter, needle up/down button and an auto-lock stitch feature for precision locking off of stitches & patterns. It even has an automatic twin needle regulator and a start/stop button so you don't have to use the foot control.
The DC6030 comes complete with a large extension table and a hard cover.
- Total of 30 stitches, each with their own illuminated key
- 7 Standard Feet - Zig Zag ft (A), Buttonhole ft (R) with stabilization plate, Zip ft (E), Overlock ft (C), Satin stitch ft (F), Blind hem ft (G), ?" Seam ft (O)
- Elongation of selected stitches up to 5 times their original length
- Stitch Width - up to 7mm
- Stitch Length - up to 5mm
- NEW easy set bobbin system
- NEW auto bobbin winder cutter
- Large LCD screen
- Automatic needle threader
- Speed Control Slide
- Start/stop button
- Needle Up/Down button
- Auto-Lock stitch feature
- Reverse button
- Automatic thread cutter
- Twin wide angle LED lights for greater illumination of sewing area
- Seven piece feed mechanism
- 3 Automatic 1-step buttonholes
- Pressure Adjustment Dial - 6 levels of pressure
- Twin needle regulator
- Jam proof drop-in bobbin system
- Drop feed for free motion work
- Electronic foot control
- Hard Carrying Case
- Machine Weight 6.8Kg
- Zig Zag Foot A
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot R
- Buttonhole Stabilizer Plate
- Zipper Foot E
- Satin Stitch Foot F
- Blind Hem Foot G
- Overcast Foot C
- 1/4" Seam Foot O
- Additional Spool Pin
- Spool Holder Large
- Spool Holder Small
- Seam Ripper
- Lint Brush
- Bobbins x 4
- Set of Needles
- Large Extension Table 16" x 11"
- Instruction Book
- Instructional DVD
- Power Cord
- Foot Control
Note: Images used are for illustrative purposes only.
With high-end machines, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
Click on the brochure below for more information.
Hobbysew Guarantee and Manufacturer's Warranty: