Handi Quilter Ex Demo - Handi Quilter - Avante 18 Package with Pro-Stitcher
18 Avanté Package with Pro-Stitcher
Note: Price doesn't include delivery cost. Please call 02 9877 5067 for freight charges.
Every quilter wants a quilting machine that is a natural and attractive addition to her home studio. The HQ Avante 18 includes the tried-and-true features that will allow you to comfortably quilt and create in more ways than ever before.
The HQ Avanté 18 provides just the right amount of quilting space for today’s quilters. You’ll comfortably be able to quilt heirlooms and gifts for family, friends, and charity for hours at a time. Integrated technology and engineering provide the functionality that quilters demand, paired with the smoothest stitch in the industry.
- Front Power Switch
- Easy-Set Tension
- LED light ring
- 2,200 Stitches per minute
- Front and rear touchscreens on front and rear handlebars with controls
- Handi Feet mount with quarter-inch ruler foot installed, open-toe foot
- Quilting alarm and project timer
- Consistent stitch quality from 4 to 22 stitches per inch
- Two modes of stitch regulation: Precision and Cruise
- Manual mode with three customizable preset speeds
- Four basting stitch options
- Needle-stop position control
- Stitch counters
- Bobbin-use estimator with low-bobbin alarm
- Front handlebars have menu-controlled lights (white LEDs plus four (4) UV LEDs) and a light ring around the needle bar features white LED lights for maximum lighting
- Integrated, adjustable laser light for pantographs
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Easy needle change with ergonomic thumb screw
- Four language options: English, French, German and Spanish
- Four extra bobbins, 20 needles, sample thread pack and pantograph
- Built-in diagnostics
All Longarms Feature:
- HQ Retailer Support
- HQ Customer Support
- HQ Technical Solutions
- HQ Warranty
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Getting Started DVD
- 12 foot (3.75m) Wide
- 4 foot (1.2m) Depth
Note: Images/videos used are for illustrative purposes only.
Hobbysew will call you and discussed delivery and costs involved.
With high-end machines, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.