Bernina Q20 | Quilting Machine - Long Arm With Folding Table
Optimal Performance & Style
- Manage larger quilts with full comfort
- Handle speed & weight of the Q 20 with ease
- Perfect for limited space & easily stored away
- Table size: 36” x 45” (0,91m x 1,15m)
- Optional with Q 20 longarm
Ample space for managing your larger quilts
This new table is designed to handle the speed and weight of the BERNINA Q 20 for optimal performance and style, but can be easily stored away for those with limited space.
The footprint is similar to the optional Koala table.
Table size: 36” x 45” (0,91m x 1,15m)
Price does not include delivery & installation charges. An Authorised Bernina Q Series Specialist must carry out installation. Contact your nearest authorised BERNINA Q Series Specialist for further details.
The BERNINA Q 20 is designed, engineered, and assembled in Switzerland and comes standard as a sit-down model machine. The generous freearm depth and height provide ample space for managing your larger quilts. Undecided? The Q 20 can be upgraded to a frame model machine.
- Sewing speed maximum – 2,200spm
- Stitch length minimum – 1.05mm (24 Stitches per inch)
- Stitch length maximum – 25.4mm (1 Stitch per inch)
- Personal Program
- On-board bobbin winder
- Compatible with domestic machine needles
- Compatible with bernina free-motion feet.
- Throat space – 508mm (20”)
- Screen – 109mm (4.3”)
- Throat space area fully illuminated with LEDs
- Operating system - Touch
- Hook system – M Class Rotary Hook
- Threader – Semi-automatic
- Thread tension – Electronic
- Presser foot lift – Electronic
- Thread indicator – Upper Thread
- Bernina Longarm Stitch Regulator functionality – Dual Stitch Regulators
- Connection (Basic) – USB host/slave
- Connection (additional purpose) HDMI
Note: Images used are for illustrative purposes only.
With high-end machines, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
Click on the brochure below for more information.
Hobbysew Guarantee and Manufacturer's Warranty: