Janome MC500E - Embroidery Machine
Memory Craft - MC500E - Embroidery Machine
- 1 x Large Embroidery Design Collection PN 202295006 $99
*Offer valid from 1st April 2018 to 31st May 2018 or while stocks last.
Now designers can create projects to reflect their personal sense of style with the Memory Craft 500E. It's easy to personalise, embellish and monogram home décor items, garments and accessories. With 160 built-in embroidery designs and 6 fonts for monogramming, the possibilities are endless. The MC500E has a maximum embroidery size of 7.9”x11” (200 x 280mm) and an extra wide table.
Designs are easily imported through a USB and edited through the machine's advanced on-screen editing functions. Navigation through all of these features has become easier with the MC500E’s new LCD colour touchscreen.
- Machine Size - W600 x H330 x D450mm
- Work Space – 303.5 x 120mm (W x H)
- Machine Screen - bright backlit LCD colour touch screen
- Needle Threader – Built-in superior needle threader
- Built-in Embroidery Designs - 160
- Built-in Embroidery Fonts - 6 + 2/3 Letter Monogramming, Border & Normal Sew Stitches
- Embroidery Speed – 400 to 860 stitches per minute
- Maximum Embroidery Area – 200 x 280mm
- Maximum Stitches per Design - 200,000
- Built-in Memory - 3MB
- Embroidery Unit – bed mounted type
- Set Menu - personalise the machine functions
- Automatic Thread Tension
- Jump Thread Trimming
- Auto return after thread breakage – yes, on thread breakage, carriage will automatically return to break point
- Stitch Travel - every 1, 10, 100 stitches or jump directly to the desired point
- Automatic Thread Cutter – automatically cuts upper & lower thread at the same time, pulling top thread to underside
- Pattern Trace + double basting trace
- Easy Set Bobbin
- Easy Set Bobbin Winder
- Upper Thread Sensor
- Bobbin Thread Sensor
- Presser Foot Lifter Safety Device
- Stop/Start Button
- Lighting – 5 white LED lights in 3 locations to illuminate your work area and give you shadow free sewing
- Media Type – 2 ports: USB Stick and USB computer cable
- USB Stick – able to use up to a 16GB
- Multi-Language - 13 languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Finnish, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Japanese, Turkish)
- Design Resize – 80% – 120%
- Rotate – Clockwise & counter clockwise in 1° degree and 45° degree increments. Plus, able to rotate large designs in Edit Mode the design will grey out when outside hoop and re-colour when back inside hoop
- Flip – Vertical and horizontal
- Re-editing Function – Able to return design from Ready to Sew Screen back to Edit Screen for re-editing
- Zoom in the Editing Window – Able to zoom in for fine detail when connecting designs or editing
- Copy and Paste
- Combining Designs
- Sewing Order
- Adjust the Hoop Position – Both vertical and horizontal
- Grid Line – Able to adjust to 10mm, 20mm & 30mm
- Corner Layout Function
- Single Colour Sewing – Able to sew a multi-coloured design in a single colour without stopping
- Thread Colour Change
- Customising the Display Colours – Able to change colours within a design on screen
- Grouping – In Edit Mode able to group 2 or more designs and move them. Plus, you can colour group if 2 or more of same design are to be sewn in a single hooping
- Computer Software – Embroidery Editor allows you to create using existing designs/lettering/monogramming and save to a USB Stick or send directly to machine via USB cable connection
Inbuilt Embroidery Designs
Large Colour LCD Touch Screen
Inbuilt font and lettering for ready to go monogramming.
Click on the link below to learn more.
(Items may be different to what is shown in the video)
Click on the brochure below for more information.
Note: Images used are for illustrative purposes only.
With high-end machines, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
HOBBYSEW GUARANTEE AND MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY:
A refund, exchange or credit may apply if goods*:
- Are proven faulty
- Have been wrongly described
- Different from what was advertised
Receipt as proof of purchase must be provided.
For more read the comprehensive Terms and Conditions.
Please choose carefully as we do not give refunds for:
- Change of mind
- Make a wrong decision
*Excludes all software and patterns due to copyright.
$9.95 Flat Rate for all orders under $250* to anywhere in Australia.
This item cannot be delivered to PO Boxes
This item cannot be delivered to the following areas:
SA Regional: 5701
WA Remote: 6740, 6743
NOTE: Please provide a residential or work postal address as we do not ship to PO Boxes. If you are located in a remote area, please provide an alternative shipping address within the nearest town centre as a signature is required on delivery.
Please note, all deliveries from Hobbysew will require a signature upon delivery.
In case of Furniture, there may be a variation on freight pricing due to the location. We will call to confirm once order is received.
*Excludes Koala Studios Furniture and Tailormade Furniture.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We deliver to AUSTRALIAN addresses only (No PO Boxes*). No international shipping and delivery. Apologies for the inconvenience.
*Exceptions apply depending on location such as very remote areas and mining sites.
John 13rd Apr 2017Brisbane
Bought this for my wife but I use it as well.
The great thing about this machine is the ease of use. The hardest part is putting the hoop on the garment. Make sure you use proper backing. Needle threader is great. You can easily download patterns on USB. Just buy a normal USB. Don't listen to bullshit about special janome one you have to buy. Spend the money on janome thread because is the best and will not break. Plus looks better. You can adjust tensions on the machine for the thread, upper and lower.
Bad thing about this machine, well only one thing is buy a thread holder stand to stretch the thread a bit before going through the machine because when the thread comes off the roll it has been on there for a while and can twist and tangle easy so really not machines fault.
Oh and thread ain't cheap when you have to buy lots of colours. But my best thread is glow in the dark thread, good for the kids. $30 a roll a bit extreme but worth it.
Buy the machine. So easy to use. Don't forget to download the files of internet for patterns Jef or appliqué pattern are best but might have to pay. I have payed for a few and they are cheap and worth it. Make sure "instant" download when you buy.