Elna eXpressive 830 Embroidery Machine
Explore your creative side with elna’s most advanced embroidery-only machine, the new eXpressive 830. This innovative embroidery machine makes it easy to personalise, embellish and monogram home décor items, garments and accessories. With 160 built-in designs and 3 fonts for monogramming, designers can customize home décor, monogram bags, towels and t-shirts & navigation through all of the features has become easier with the eXpressive 830‘s new LCD colour touchscreen.
TECHNICAL FEATURES – GENERAL
- Computerised embroidery machine
- Wide work space: 303.5 x 120 mm (119.4″ x 4.7″)
- Wide, high speed and full-colour LCD touch screen: 68.6 x 110.9 mm (27″ x 43.6″)
- Horizontal full rotary hook with transparent bobbin cover
- Flat bed
- Horizontal spool pin
- Easy and guided bobbin threader with thread cutters
- Easy bobbin winder with built-in thread cutters
- Auto declutch bobbin winder
- Bobbin winding speed of 1,600 SPM
- Built-in needle threader
- Automatic thread tension control
- Automatic threader cutter
- Upper thread and bobbin thread tension sensors
- Presser foot lifter with safety device
- Start/Stop key
- 5 built-in white LED lamps in 3 different locations
- Multi languages interface (13 languages)
- Design transfer via USB
- Memory capability up to 3MB of storage
- Direct PC link
DESIGNS AND PROGRAMMING
- 160 built-in embroidery designs with 3 embroidery fonts and 1 alphabet
- Monogramming fonts with 2 or 3 letters with 46 borders and 52 sew designs
- Maximum embroidery area: 200mm x 280mm (7.9″ x 11″)
- Maximum embroidery speed: 860 SPM
- Maximum stitches per design: 200,000 stitches
- Pattern tracing (clockwise and double basting)
- Jump thread trimming
- Auto return after thread break
- Flexible stitch traveling – direct jump to the desired point on the design
- Editing function: resize, rotate, drag, flip, re-editing, zoom, copy and paste, arcing, combining the patterns, sewing order, adjust hoop position, grid line, corner layout, single colour sewing, thread colour change and grouping.
- RE28b: 200 x 280 mm (7.9″ x 11″)
- SQ20b: 200 x 200 mm (7.9″ x 7.9″)
- RE20b: 140 x 200 mm (5.5″ x 7.9″)
- Embroidery foot P
- Special bobbin holder for embroidery
- Bobbins (x5)
- 2 screwdrivers – large and small
- Lint brush
- Needle set
- Small, large and special spool holders (6)
- Additional horizontal spool pin
- Touch panel stylus
- bobbin holder cleaner
- Magnetic clamps for hoops (8)
- Extra wide table
- Embroidery Editor PC Software
- USB cable
- Instructional DVD
- Dust cover
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Size: W 566 x H 335 x D 462 / W 22.2″ x H 13.1″ x D 18.1″
- LCD Screen Size: W 62.8 x H 110.9 mm / W 2.4″ x H 4.3″
- Weight: 11KG / 24.5 lbs
- Work space: W303.5 x H 120 mm / W 11.9″ x H 4.7″
- Maximum Embroidery Area: 200 x 280 mm / 7.9″ x 11″
A refund, exchange or credit may apply if goods*:
- Are proven faulty
- Have been wrongly described
- Different from what was advertised
Receipt as proof of purchase must be provided.
For more read the comprehensive Terms and Conditions.
Please choose carefully as we do not give refunds for:
- Change of mind
- Make a wrong decision
*Excludes all software and patterns due to copyright.
$9.95 Flat Rate for all orders under $250* to anywhere in Australia.
This item cannot be delivered to PO Boxes
This item cannot be delivered to the following areas:
SA Regional: 5701
WA Remote: 6740, 6743
NOTE: Please provide a residential or work postal address as we do not ship to PO Boxes. If you are located in a remote area, please provide an alternative shipping address within the nearest town centre as a signature is required on delivery.
Please note, all deliveries from Hobbysew will require a signature upon delivery.
In case of Furniture, there may be a variation on freight pricing due to the location. We will call to confirm once order is received.
*Excludes Koala Studios Furniture and Tailormade Furniture.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We deliver to AUSTRALIAN addresses only (No PO Boxes*). No international shipping and delivery. Apologies for the inconvenience.
*Exceptions apply depending on location such as very remote areas and mining sites.