Elna eXcellence 680 Computerised Sewing Machine
This machine has been designed for every type of sewing – everyday projects, home décor, high fashion, patchwork and quilting. The eXcellence 680 has great range of 170 stitches including a choice of 10 styles of buttonholes and 25 elna exclusive stitches, the eXcellence 680 offers creativity on every sewing project. Just flip up the top cover on the machine to view the huge variety of 9mm wide stitch styles available. The stitch quality is excellent even at speeds of 1000 stitches per minute whilst the special built-in features will help you cope with almost any sewing challenge.
- Built-in needle threader
- Drop feed dog (9mm width)
- Guided bobbin threader with built-in thread cutter
- Bobbin thread and upper thread sensors
- Horizontal spool pin and additional pin for twin needle function
- Automatic and programmable thread cutter
- 4 direct selection keys
- Auto declutch bobbin winder
- “Easy bobbin” very helpful for winding and for perfect storage
- One-step needle plate conversion
- Horizontal hook with transparent bobbin cover
- Free arm / Flat bed convertible
- 3 storage box for accessories
- Sewing lights: x 6 white LED
- Carry handle
- 170 stitches including 10 buttonholes & 25 elna exclusive stitches
- Stitch display on top cover
- Europen, English and Russian alphabets
- Capital letters and numbers available in 9mm
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Automatic thread tension control
- 91 needle positions
- Maximum stitch width: 9mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm
- Maximum speed: 1000 spm
- Ergonomic knee lifter
KEYS & SCREEN
- LCD screen – displays stitch number, width or length and adapted foot based on selected program
- Touch panel for pattern selection
- Automatic thread cutter key
- Start / Stop key
- Reverse key
- programmable needle position up or down key
- Auto lock stitch key – end of pattern / lock stitch
- Standard foot A
- Satin stitch foot F
- Blind hem foot G
- Overedge foot M
- Open toe Satin stitch foot F2
- 1/4″ seam foot O
- Rolled hem foot PD-H
- Convertible free motion quilting foot set QB-S
- Automatic buttonhole foot R with stabilizer plate
- Button sewing foot T
- Zipper Foot E
- Even feed foot
- Straight stitch needle plate
- 10 “Easy bobbin”
- Additional horizontal spool pin
- Spool holder (large, small & special)
- Needle set
- Touch panel stylus
- Circular pivot point
- Quilting guide bar
- 5 bobbins
- Lint brush
- Seam ripper
- Extra wide table in plexiglass 50 x 30cm
- Knee lifter lever
- Foot controller
- Semi-hard fabric cover
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Size: W 475 x H 316 x D 223 mm
- Work Space: W210 x H 120 mm
- LCD Screen: 68 x 25.5 mm
- Weight: 10KG (22 lbs)
Note: Images used are for illustrative purposes only.
A refund, exchange or credit may apply if goods*:
- Are proven faulty
- Have been wrongly described
- Different from what was advertised
Receipt as proof of purchase must be provided.
For more read the comprehensive Terms and Conditions.
Please choose carefully as we do not give refunds for:
- Change of mind
- Make a wrong decision
*Excludes all software and patterns due to copyright.
$9.95 Flat Rate for all orders under $250* to anywhere in Australia.
This item cannot be delivered to PO Boxes
This item cannot be delivered to the following areas:
SA Regional: 5701
WA Remote: 6740, 6743
NOTE: Please provide a residential or work postal address as we do not ship to PO Boxes. If you are located in a remote area, please provide an alternative shipping address within the nearest town centre as a signature is required on delivery.
Please note, all deliveries from Hobbysew will require a signature upon delivery.
In case of Furniture, there may be a variation on freight pricing due to the location. We will call to confirm once order is received.
*Excludes Koala Studios Furniture and Tailormade Furniture.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We deliver to AUSTRALIAN addresses only (No PO Boxes*). No international shipping and delivery. Apologies for the inconvenience.
*Exceptions apply depending on location such as very remote areas and mining sites.